Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Oviedo in 2005.
Specialist in Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Hospital Virgen de la Salud in Toledo in 2011.
Doctor in Biomedical Sciences at the Complutense University of Madrid in 2012.
Master in Statistics for Health Sciences and Scientific Research Methodology, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona in 2012.
Diploma in Design and Statistics in Health Sciences, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona in 2012.
Area Specialist of the Angiology and Vascular Surgery Service of the Toledo Hospital Complex from 2011 to 2016.
Director of the Laboratory of Vascular Diagnosis of the Toledo Hospital Complex, from 2011 to 2016.
Medical Specialist in Angiology and Vascular Surgery HM Hospitals of Toledo and Madrid, 2016-2017.
Diffusion-perfusion MRI evaluation of cerebral embolic events during carotid stenting with transcervical reverse flow.
" MICHI™ Neuroprotection System (NPS+f) Filter waste analysis study, The F-1 study.
Investigation of the alteration of transcervical short carotid flow in patients with significant carotid artery disease with filter. The ROADSTER Plus study.
The ENROUTE DW MRI study.
He has supervised 2 doctoral theses.
As an educator
Professor of Statistics and Epidemiology of the CTO Medicine Group
Honorary Research Professor. Department of Medical Specialties. University of Alcalá de Henares, academic year 2015-2016.
Professor Master in Integration and Resolution of Clinical Problems in Medicine, academic year 2015-2016.
As a researcher
More than 8 scientific publications in national and international journals
Co-author of 9 book chapters in his specialty
More than 50 oral and written communications in national and international conferences.
- Best oral communication award from the XIV CDVNI-SEAVCV National Congress. Valencia, 2011. Doppler evaluation of the distal renal arteries as predictors of the presence of significant proximal acceleration: experience of 2200 explorations.
- Prize to the best oral communication in video form of the XIV CDVNI-SEACV National Congress. Valencia, September 2011. Dynamic doppler study of popliteal venous flow: effect of the muscular boma during walking.
- Medtronic Award to the best free oral communication in the 10th International Symposium of Endovascular Therapeutics (SITE 2013), Barcelona, 2013.
- Numerary member of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- Full member of the Chapter of Non-invasive Vascular Diagnosis of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
- Member of the European Society of Vascular Surgery (ESVS)
- Resident member of the Board of Directors of the Non-Invasive Vascular Diagnostics Chapter.
- Secretary of the Evaluation Committee of the Chapter of Non-Invasive Vascular Diagnosis of the Spanish Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
Latest scientific publications
- European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) Certification of Theoretical and Practical Competences in Basic Vascular Ultrasound: Validity Investigation of the Assessment Tools Sep 5, 2020 | Magazine: European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Comparison between high-resolution 3D-IR with real reconstruction and 3D-flair sequences in the assessment of endolymphatic hydrops in 3 tesla Jul 20, 2020 | Magazine: Acta Oto-Laryngologica