Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of treatment in patients with multiple myeloma who continue to benefit from isatuximab-based therapy after completion of an original phase I, II or III study.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS EXTENSION STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE LONG-TERM SAFETY OF ISATUXIMAB ADMINISTRATION IN MONOTHERAPY OR IN COMBINED DOSING REGIMENS IN PATIENTS PREVIOUSLY TREATED WITH ISATUXIMAB.
- INTERNATIONAL, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, INTERNATIONAL STUDY OF TREATMENT EXTENSION IN PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA WHO CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM ISATUXIMAB-BASED TREATMENT AFTER COMPLETION OF AN ORIGINAL PHASE I, II OR III STUDY. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2022-002253-26
- Protocol number: LTS17704
- Promoter: Sanofi-Aventis S.A.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.