Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of iptacopan (LNP023) in idiopathic immunocomplex-mediated membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.
THE AIM OF THE STUDY IS TO FIND OUT WHETHER IPTACOPAN (THE STUDY TREATMENT), COMPARED WITH PLACEBO, CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH IDIOPATHIC IMMUNE-COMPLEX-MEDIATED MEMBRANOPROLIFERATIVE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS (IC-MPGN).
- MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PARALLEL-GROUP, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY EVALUATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF IPTACOPAN (LNP023) IN IDIOPATHIC IMMUNOCOMPLEX-MEDIATED MEMBRANOPROLIFERATIVE GLOMERULONEPHRITIS.
- Code EudraCT: 2022-502160-20-00
- Protocol number: CLNP023B12302
- Promoter: Novartis Farmaceutica
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.