Get to know our clinical trials
Trial of KTX-1001 inhibiting H3K36me2 in patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma.
THE AIM OF THIS STUDY IS TO ANALYZE THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF THE STUDY DRUG AND TO FIND OUT HOW IT IS PROCESSED BY THE BODY.
- PHASE I STUDY OF KTX-1001, A NOVEL, SELECTIVE AND POTENT ORAL CATALYTIC MMSET INHIBITOR THAT INHIBITS H3K36ME2 IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED AND REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA
- Code EudraCT: 2022-500801-41-00
- Protocol number: K36-MMSET-001
- Promoter: K36 Therapeutics, Inc.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.