Get to know our clinical trials
A Phase 3b, multicenter, open-label, long-term extension trial of Daratumumab
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS STUDY IS TO PROVIDE CONTINUED ACCESS TO STUDY TREATMENT TO PATIENTS WITH MULTIPLE MYELOMA WHO ARE ACTIVELY RECEIVING STUDY TREATMENT IN ANOTHER JANSSEN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT-PROMOTED STUDY OF DARATUMUMAB WHO MET ALL ANALYSIS REQUIREMENTS AND WHO WILL CONTINUE TO BENEFIT FROM TREATMENT.
- A PHASE 3B, MULTICENTER, OPEN-LABEL, DARATUMUMAB LONG-TERM EXTENSION STUDY. INMUNOTERAPIA
- Code EudraCT: 2021-006494-33
- Protocol number: 54767414MMY3030
- Promoter: Janssen Research & Development
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.