Get to know our clinical trials
Assay of SAR441344, a CD40L antagonist monoclonal antibody, in participants with relapsing multiple sclerosis.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY IS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TWO DOSES OF SAR441344 ADMINISTERED BY DIFFERENT ROUTES IN PARTICIPANTS WITH RELAPSING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (RMS).
- PHASE 2, DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY EVALUATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF SAR441344, A CD40L-ANTAGONIST MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, IN PARTICIPANTS WITH RELAPSING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- Code EudraCT: 2020-004785-19
- Protocol number: ACT16877
- Promoter: Sanofi-Aventis S.A.
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.