Get to know our clinical trials
Clinical trial of ursodeoxycholic acid vs. placebo for the prevention of recurrent acute biliary pAncreatitis.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT IS TO EVALUATE THE FREQUENCY OF PROBLEMS DERIVED FROM THE PRESENCE OF GALLSTONES IN PATIENTS CONSUMING URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID VERSUS PATIENTS CONSUMING PLACEBO (CAPSULES WITH THE SAME APPEARANCE AS THOSE CONTAINING URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID BUT NOT CONTAINING THIS DRUG).
- URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID VS. PLACEBO FOR THE PREVENTION OF RECURRENT ACUTE BILIARY PANCREATITIS. RANDOMIZED, MULTICENTER, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED CLINICAL TRIAL.
- Code EudraCT: 2020-005901-16
- Protocol number: OSOPOLAR
- Promoter: Enrique Madeira
- Link to Clinical Trials
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.