THE PATIENT AREA PLACES THE MOST USEFUL SERVICES WITHIN ITS HAND, SO THAT THE CLINIC IS CLOSER TO YOU
Access your medical reports, health tips, appointment book, bills, whenever you need it.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
You can directly book the appointment with your specialist at the date and time that best suits you.
THE HEALTH OF YOUR FAMILY
You can access and manage the health information of your children or dependents.
PATIENT AREA SERVICES
- Request medical appointments, modify them, manage them and cancel them.
- Consult medical reports, download them and view them directly on the mobile device.
- Perform pre-admission.
- Notices of upcoming appointments.
- Visualize the patient's program during your visit.
- Visualize medical advice.
- See invoices
- Request information and personalized budget.
- Management, invitation and acceptance of associated accounts, to be able to process appointments or see the information of relatives.
frequentlyasked questions about the patient's area
You can access with your username and patient area password as always. If you do not remember it, use the option "Remember or activate password"
You can also request registration or your credentials from the patient area in person at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
Shortly we will put at your disposal the online registration.
The online citation system allows you to conveniently request, consult or modify appointments in any center of the University Clinic of Navarra through the Web or App of the patient area 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Once inside the patient area, access "CUN DIRECT" and you will be assisted by an assistant who will guide you at all times during the process.
If you want another user of the patient portal to have access to your data, you can delegate permissions from the "Associated Accounts" option within the menu of your patient area profile.
The user with permissions or "tutor" with a single click can access their associated accounts from the option "change user" and manage appointments, request information or budgets, as well as access medical reports, bills and health advice.