Degree (1993) and Doctor (2005) in Medicine from the University of Navarra.
Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology by the Clínica Universidad de Navarra (1999).
Director of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra from 2015 to 2022.
Currently, specialist in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
- He has participated in 9 research projects funded in competitive calls.
- He has participated in 2 non-competitive R+D+i projects.
- He has directed a doctoral thesis.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Diagnostic study and surgical treatment of back problems.
As an educator
- Accreditation by ANECA as Associate Professor Doctor of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra since 2019.
- Collaborator in the care of internship students at the School of Medicine of the University of Navarra Clinic.
As a researcher
- He has collaborated in more than 75 national and international specialized scientific publications.
- He has presented oral and written papers in more than 245 national and international congresses.
- Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT).
- Basque-Navarre Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SVNCOT).
- Society for the Study of Spine Diseases (GEER).
- AO Spine Spain.
Latest scientific publications
- Tumor ablation and vertebral augmentation in the treatment of vertebral metastases. A multicenter study Apr 19, 2023 | Magazine: Revista Española de Cirugía Ortopédica y Traumatología
- Vertebral Body Height Changes in Acute Symptomatic Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures Treated with Vertebral Cement Augmentation-Which Factors Affect Vertebral Body Height during Follow-up? A Multiple Linear Regression Study Dec 14, 2022 | Magazine: Geriatrics