Graduated (1993) and Doctor (2005) in Medicine by the University of Navarra. Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology by the University of Navarra Clinic (1999).
Director of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology of the University of Navarra Clinic.
He is currently participating in the research study "Feasibility of the technique of vertebroplasty with acrylic cement combined with antineoplastics for local control of vertebral metastases". PIUNA Scholarship 2005.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Diagnostic study and surgical treatment of back problems.
As an educator
He has given classes and seminars in the School of Medicine and the School of Nursing at the University of Navarra.
As a researcher
He has collaborated in 20 national and international specialized scientific publications.
In addition, he has participated in 86 national congresses, 31 international ones and in 19 presentations in round tables.
- Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT).
- Basque-Navarre Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SVNCOT).
- Member and Vice Secretary of the Spanish Society of Percutaneous and Mini-invasive Spine Approaches.
- Society for the Study of Spine Diseases (GEER).
AO Spine Spain.
Latest scientific publications
- Vertebral Body Height Changes in Acute Symptomatic Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fractures Treated with Vertebral Cement Augmentation-Which Factors Affect Vertebral Body Height during Follow-up? A Multiple Linear Regression Study Dec 14, 2022 | Magazine: Geriatrics
- Osteotomies of the second phalanx of the great toe: A clinical experience Jun 25, 2022 | Magazine: Foot