Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra (2011).
Specialist in Medical Oncology by the Clínica Universidad de Navarra (2018).
Stay at the Royal Marsden Hospital (London) in the Melanoma and Renal Tumor unit under the supervision of Prof. James Larkin (Oct-Nov 2017).
Master in Medical Oncology - SEOM certification (2018).
Fellowship in the area of gastrointestinal tumors at the Centro Integral Oncológico Clara Campal (Jan-Oct 2019).
She has participated as a sub-investigator in 20 clinical trials.
She has participated in the Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research, Netherlands (2019). Directed training in the development of research projects.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Multidisciplinary treatment of gastrointestinal tumors.
- Neoadjuvant programs: chemotherapy, chemo-radiotherapy.
- Biological modulation of drug response. Molecular basis of response and resistance to chemotherapy and/or biological therapies.
Biomarkers predictors of response and prognostic of survival.
Therapeutic combinations. Targeted therapies.
As an educator
Professor of seminars at the School of Medicine of the University of Navarra.
Teaching collaborator in the specialization training program for nurses in oncology at the Cínica Universidad de Navarra.
Collaborator in the preparation and development of ECOE in 5th and 6th year of medicine at the University of Navarra.
As a researcher
She has participated in the elaboration of 5 scientific publications in national and international journals.
She has participated in 20 scientific communications in national and international congresses of his specialty.
Collaborator in the elaboration of the Guide on Immunotoxicity in Immunotherapy.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology, SEOM.
- Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology, ESMO.
Latest scientific publications
- Intensified neoadjuvant multimodal approach in synchronous liver metastases from gastric cancer: a single institutional experience May 1, 2018 | Magazine: Clinical & Translational Oncology
- Role of histological regression grade after two neoadjuvant approaches with or without radiotherapy in locally advanced gastric cancer Aug 18, 2016 | Magazine: British Journal of Cancer