meet Dr. José Ángel Mínguez Milio
Area of expertise: Urogynaecology, pelvic floor pathology and minimally invasive surgery
training andProfessional Career
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia (1995) and was awarded his doctorate in Medicine from the University of Navarra (2004). He is a Gynaecology and Obstetrics Specialist at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. He completed his training with various residencies in national centres: La Fe Hospital in Valencia and Hospital Clínico in Barcelona as well as international centres: European Centre of Practical Training in Endoscopic Surgery in Perigueux, the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio, USA and Mayo Clinic Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Urogynaecology (pelvic floor pathology, urinary incontinence)
- Robotic surgery
- Tubal microsurgery
- Profound pelvic endometriosis
- Minimally invasive surgery (for both pelvic floor pathology and gynaecological oncology)
As an educator
Associated professor of Gynaecology and Obstetrics in the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine.
As a researcher
Author of 8 specialised book chapters, he has had 25 articles published in international and national specialised scientific magazines.
Latest scientific publications
- Hypopressive technique versus pelvic floor muscle training for postpartum pelvic floor rehabilitation: A prospective cohort study
- Pre-operative assessment of intra-abdominal disease spread in epithelial ovarian cancer: a comparative study between ultrasound and computed tomography
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.