Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra (1997). He specialised in Medical Oncology at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. He was awarded his doctorate by the University of Navarra (2013).
Specialist on the Gastrointestinal Tumours and Hepatobiliary Tumours Unit in the Medical Oncology Department at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
- He led a research project and has collaborated in 4 others.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Multidisciplinary treatment of gastrointestinal tumours & Chemotherapy programmes
- Biological modulation of drug responses – molecular basis of the response and resistance to chemotherapy and biological therapies. Combination of molecularly led therapies
- Molecular marker predictors of response and prognosis of survival rate
As a researcher
He has published or collaborated on more than 40 articles in prestigious international and national magazines.
Latest scientific publications
- Performance Comparison of Two Next-Generation Sequencing Panels to Detect Actionable Mutations in Cell-Free DNA in Cancer Patients Jul 28, 2020 | Magazine: Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- Neoadjuvant therapy for locally advanced gastric cancer patients [SP] May 9, 2020 | Magazine: PLoS One