Dr. Jaime Espinós
Specialist in Medical Oncology.
Clínica Universidad de Navarra in Madrid
Graduated in Medicine. Specialist in Medical Oncology. He has completed his training at the Jules Bordet Institute in Brussels and at Northewstern University in Chicago.
Specialist in the Department of Oncology of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
He currently participates as a collaborative researcher in the line of investigation: Prospective phase II study of the efficacy and safety of vaccination with autologous dendritic cells in patients with glibolastoma multiforme after complete surgical resection with fluorescence microscope.
As an educator
Professor of the Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Care in Geriatrics, of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra.
Professor of Oncology of the Specialization Program in Oncological Nursing of the University of Navarra Clinic.
He has been Tutor of Residents of the department until 2015.
As a researcher
He has published 12 articles in national and international scientific journals.
He has presented 9 papers and communications to national and international congresses.
- Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM).
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- University of Navarra Clinical Committee of the scientific journal Oncology Plus.
Latest scientific publications
- Modification of Breast Cancer Milieu with Chemotherapy plus Dendritic Cell Vaccine: An Approach to Select Best Therapeutic Strategies Jan 17, 2023 | Magazine: Biomedicines
- Efficacy and safety of trabectedin in metastatic uterine leiomyosarcoma: A retrospective multicenter study of the Spanish ovarian cancer research group (GEICO) Jun 4, 2020 | Magazine: Gynecologic Oncology Reports