Graduated in Medicine (2001) from the University of Navarra.
Specialist in Medical Oncology (2006) from the University of Navarra.
She has collaborated in more than 10 research projects.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Multidisciplinary treatment of gastrointestinal tumors.
- Chemo-radiotherapy programs.
- Biological modulation of drug response.
- Molecular basis of response and resistance to chemotherapy and biological therapies.
- Combination of molecularly targeted therapies.
- Molecular markers predictive of response and prognostic of survival.
- Selective radioembolization of liver lesions.
- Treatment with radioisotopes.
As an educator
Resident tutor of the Department of Medical Oncology since 2015.
As a researcher
She has contributed to one chapter in a book and collaborated in 17 articles in national and international journals.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Oncology (SEOM).
Latest scientific publications
- Impact on the Nutritional Status and Inflammation of Patients with Cancer Hospitalized after the SARS-CoV-2 Lockdown Jul 2, 2022 | Magazine: Nutrients
- Feasibility and patency of echoendoscopic anastomoses with lumen apposing metal stents depending on the gastrointestinal segment involved Feb 17, 2021 | Magazine: Scientific Reports