Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid in 2010.
Specialist in Pediatrics and Specific Areas at the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in Madrid in 2015.
Specific training in Pediatric Neurology endorsed by the Spanish Society of Pediatric Neurology (SENEP) from 2014 to 2016.
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery at the Complutense University of Madrid in 2017 with the thesis: "Assessment of perioperative anxiety in children undergoing major outpatient surgery". Directors: Prof. Dr. D. Manuel Moro Serrano and Profª Dr. Dª Esther Aleo Luján.
Assistant of Pediatrics, sub-specialist of the Child Neurology section of the Hospital Universitario Infanta Elena, Madrid in the year 2017.
Assistant of Pediatrics and Neuropediatrics of the University Hospital Fundación Alcorcón during the year 2016 and first quarter of 2017, with dedication to Pediatric Emergencies and outpatient clinics of Child Neurology.
Pediatrician and Neuropediatrician in Centro Integral Cervantes de Tarancón (Cuenca) from May 2015 to 2017.
Specialist in Neonatology (Neonatal ICU III-B) and Pediatric ICU at the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in Madrid.
- Research SENEP Grant 2015: "Affect of executive functions in patients with generalized idiopathic and focal benign childhood epilepsy.
- Collaborator in the interhospital working group 2013 on Malaria collecting the cases of the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in Madrid. Descriptive study on malaria in children of the Community of Madrid, in the period between 2007-2012 and between 2013 and 2015.
- MIR collaborator of the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in the MENDICOS Study in 2013.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Subspecialty Children's Neurology through the state scholarship of excellence SENEP 2015.
- Training between the years 2014-2016, passing through the Hospital Clínico San Carlos (Madrid), H. Sant Joan de Déu (Esplugues Llobregat- Barcelona), H. Virgen del Rocío (Sevilla), H. La Paz (Madrid), H. Doce de Octubre (Madrid).
- Neuropediatrics: Headaches, Sleep Disorders, Epilepsies, Non-Epileptic Paroxysmal Disorders, Movement Disorders and Tics, Macrocephalias, Microcephalias, Neuromuscular Diseases, Infant Cerebral Palsy, Chromosomal Syndromes, Metabolic, Mitochondrial and Heredo-Degenerative Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Neurological Pathology of Premature...
As an educator
Honorary collaborator in practical teaching for undergraduate courses at the Department of Pediatrics of the Hospital Clínico San Carlos - Universidad Complutense de Madrid from 2013 to 2017.
Co-director of an End-of-Grade Project in Medicine at the Complutense University of Madrid in 2017.
Collaborator as professor of Pediatrics and Specific Areas with the training academy MIR CTO Medicine - Spain between July 2015 and January 2016.
Collaboration as student tutor with the training academy MIR CTO - Spain during 2011.
As a researcher
He has made a scientific publication in a national magazine of his specialty.
He has presented more than 5 oral and written communications in national and international congresses.
He has defended more than 20 posters in national and international congresses.
- Full member of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics (AEP)
- Full member of the Pediatric Society of Madrid and Castilla La Mancha (SPMYCM).
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Neurology (SENEP) since 2016.
- Full member of the Spanish Society of Epilepsy (SEEP) since 2015.