Get to know our clinical trials
rAvulizumab to protect patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) from cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury (CSA-AKI) and subsequent serious adverse renal events (SAEs).
THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRIAL IS TO FIND OUT IF RAVULIZUMAB IS SAFE AND WORKS TO PROTECT CKD PATIENTS FROM THE EFFECTS OF AKI AFTER OPEN HEART SURGERY.
- ARTEMIS: RAVULIZUMAB TO PROTECT PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE (CKD) FROM CARDIAC SURGERY-ASSOCIATED ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY (CSA-AKI) AND SUBSEQUENT SERIOUS ADVERSE RENAL EVENTS (SAES): A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2022-501802-36-00
- Protocol number: ALXN1210-CSA-AKI
- Promoter: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.