Get to know our clinical trials
Extension study for participants with advanced tumors in trials of pembrolizumab
THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY IS TO CONTINUE TO COLLECT LONG-TERM INFORMATION ABOUT THE SAFETY OF PEMBROLIZUMAB OR PEMBROLIZUMAB-BASED COMBINATIONS THAT YOU RECEIVED OR ARE RECEIVING AS PART OF THE PROTOCOL IN WHICH YOU ARE CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING, IN ORDER TO SEE HOW THE DRUGS WORK AND HOW YOUR BODY REACTS TO THEM OVER THE LONG TERM.
- EXTENSION STUDY FOR PARTICIPANTS WITH ADVANCED TUMORS IN PEMBROLIZUMAB TRIALS. IMMUNOTHERAPY
- Code EudraCT: 2017-004417-42
- Protocol number: MK-3475-587
- Promoter: Merck Sharp & Dohme, S.A.
- Molecule/Drug: PEMBROLIZUMAB
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
More information about this clinical trial
Information offered by the Spanish Registry of Clinical Studies
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.