Get to know our clinical trials
Efficacy and safety of octreotide in laparoscopic hepatectomy surgery: effect on blood loss, need for vasoactive drugs, need for transfusion
THE AIM OF OUR TRIAL IS TO EVALUATE WHETHER THE ADMINISTRATION OF OCTREOTIDE IN LAPAROSCOPIC LIVER RESECTION SURGERY IS EFFECTIVE IN REDUCING INTRAOPERATIVE BLEEDING, THE NEED FOR DRUGS TO MAINTAIN BLOOD PRESSURE DURING SURGERY, AND TO IMPROVE RECOVERY AFTER SURGERY.
- EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF OCTREOTIDE IN LAPAROSCOPIC HEPATECTOMY SURGERY: EFFECT ON BLOOD LOSS, NEED FOR VASOACTIVE DRUGS, NEED FOR TRANSFUSION
- Code EudraCT: 2023-503613-29-00
- Protocol number: HEPA-OCT
- Promoter: Clinica Universidad de Navarra
* The trials only admit a limited number of patients and are subject to inclusion and exclusion criteria. The specialist who assesses your case will inform you of the conditions required to participate in the clinical trial.
Do you want to participate in this trial?
Request an appointment for our specialists to assess whether you qualify for this clinical trial
Do you prefer to send us your reports?
If you prefer, you can send us your medical information and our specialists will evaluate your case without the need to come to the Clinica.