Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in 1986.
Specialist in General and Digestive System Surgery in 1992.
Doctor of Medicine from the University San Pablo CEU in the year 2017.
Head of Service at the Hospital HM Montepríncipe and HM Puerta del Sur until 2017.
Consultant Surgeon Gynecological Oncology Team at MD Anderson Cancer Center until 2017.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Oncological Surgery. Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Surgery.
- Obesity Surgery and Endocrine Surgery.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Robotic Surgery.
As an educator
Collaborating Professor of Surgical Pathology at the School of Medicine of the Universidad San Pablo CEU until 2017.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Obesity Surgery (SECO)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Surgeons
Latest scientific publications
- Impact of Routine and Long-Term Follow-Up on Weight Loss after Bariatric Surgery Nov 16, 2020 | Magazine: Obesity Surgery
- Liver prometastatic reaction: Stimulating factors and responsive cancer phenotypes Aug 15, 2020 | Magazine: Seminars in Cancer Biology