He graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra in 2003.
Specialist in Radiodiagnosis by the University of Navarra Clinic in 2008.
Doctorate in Medicine by the University of Navarra in 2009.
Assistant Doctor in the Radiodiagnostic Service of the H.U. Fundación Jiménez Díaz, section of Interventional Vascular Radiology from 2008 to 2017.
He has participated in the research project on vascular and myocardial modeling CEHIPAR. 2008-2010.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Preferential dedication to Interventional Radiology.
- He has focused his activity on Oncological Interventionism and Vascular Diagnosis.
As an educator
Assistant professor of practical classes of the subject of Anatomy. Faculty of Medicine of the University of Navarra. 2004-2007.
Assistant professor of the subject of Radiology and Physical Therapeutics in the School of Medicine of the University of Navarra. From 2004 to 2008.
Tutor of Residents of the Radiodiagnostic Service. H. U. Fundación Jiménez Díaz from 2010 to 2017.
Associate Professor of Radiodiagnostics at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid from 2015.
Clinical Teaching Collaborator in the Faculty of Medicine at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. H. U. Jiménez Díaz Foundation. From 2008 to 2014.
Collaborator of the SERVEI Fellowship program. Fundación Jiménez Díaz as a Center assigned to the program, 2016-2017.
As a researcher
- Director of 3 doctoral theses.
- Author of 33 scientific articles indexed in national and international journals.
- Co-author of 17 book chapters.
- Editor of 1 book.
- Organizer of 2 international courses.
- More than 100 talks and presentations in national and international forums.
- Amplatzer Award to the best clinical case. Partial anomalous venous drainage resolved with a vascular occluder of Nitinol.XIII Jornadas de Actualizacion. Madrid, February 27, 2016.
- MAGNA CUM LAUDE Award to electronic communication: AngioTC protocols in aortic pathology: survival techniques for the resident in distress. SERAM Congress. Granada, 25-28 May 2012.
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT Award to electronic communication: Treatment of renal angiomyolipomas by means of liquid embolization. SERAM Congress. Oviedo, 22-25 May. 2014.
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT Award. Multislice-CT angiography (MSCT-Angiography) and three -dimensional assesment for preoperative planning of perforators flaps: imaging findings from a work in progress. Congress of the American Society of Radiology (RSNA). Chicago, November 26-December 1, 2006.
- Award to the best poster "Percutaneous recanalization of ejaculatory ducts by transrectal ultrasound guided seminal vesicle puncture and balloon dilation. IX National Congress of the Spanish Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, May 2005.
- Terumo Prize for the best presentation on Embolization. "Are all spherical embolization particles the same? X National Congress of the Spanish Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Oviedo, May 2007.
- European Radiology
- Insights into Imaging
- Clinical Anatomy
- Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research
- Clinical Medicine: Oncology
Latest scientific publications
- Mid-Term Results of Transcatheter Arterial Embolization for Adhesive Capsulitis Resistant to Conservative Treatment Nov 1, 2020 | Magazine: Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Kinematic reconstruction in cardiovascular imaging May 17, 2018 | Magazine: Radiologia