meet Dr. Bruno Sangro Gómez-Acebo
Internal Medicine Specialist
Area of Expertise: study and treatment of hepatic diseases and hepatic and bile duct tumours
training andProfessional Career
Graduated in Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid (1983). He was awarded his doctorate in Medicine by the University of Navarra (1994).
He specialised in Internal Medicine (1990).
He now works as the Head of the Hepatology Unit in the Internal Medicine Department at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
As an educator
Profesor Agregado de la Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad de Navarra
As a researcher
He was the co-author of 10 specialised book chapters, he has had more than 100 articles published in national and international magazines and has led three doctoral theses.
- Founding member and member of the joint directive for the Spanish Gene Therapy Society
- American Society for Gene Therapy
- Spanish Association for the Study of the Liver
- European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- He has collaborated in magazines such as Journal of Hepatology, Molecular Imaging and Biology, Spanish Magazine for Digestive System Diseases and in the publication of Continued Gastroenterology and Hepatology
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.