meet Dr. Agustín España Alonso
Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venereology Specialist
Area of Expertise: Study of autoimmune bullosa diseases
training andProfessional Career
Graduated (1984) from the Autonomous University of Madrid. He worked as a Dermatology Specialist for the Ramón and Cajal Hospital in Madrid (1986-1989).
He was awarded his doctorate (1990) in Medicine by the Autonomous University of Madrid.
He was a Clinical Research Fellow in Immunodermatology in the Dermatology Department of the Medical College of Wisconsin, USA, 1994-1995.
- Autoimmune bullosa diseases (pemphigus vulgaris, pemphigus foliaceus, bullous pemphigoid, pemphigoid gestationis)
- Atopic dermatitis
- Connectivitis (lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma)
- Immunological cutaneous inflammatory diseases
As an educator
Associate professor and clinical tutor at the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine.
Vice-Dean of the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine in 2003.
He has led 6 Doctoral Theses.
As a researcher
His scientific research has focussed on the aforementioned areas, with publications in magazines and book chapters, as well as presentations at national and international conferences.
- Spanish Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Latest scientific publications
- Drug-induced lupus erythematosus
- Carbon Dioxide Laser Treatment in Hailey-Hailey Disease: A Series of 8 Patients
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.