Normative ADHD-RS-Preschool Data in a Community Sample in Spain
Marín-Méndez JJ (1), Borra-Ruiz MC (2), Álvarez-Gómez MJ (3), McGoey KE (4), Soutullo C (5).
(1) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit, Department of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, University of Navarra Clinic, Pamplona, Spain firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Labradores Health Center, Logroño, Spain.
(3) Mendillorri Health Center, Pamplona, Spain.
(4) School of Psychology, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
(5) Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit, Department of Psychiatry and Medical Psychology, University of Navarra Clinic, Pamplona, Spain.
Revisão:Journal of Attention Disorders
Data: 1/Fev/2016Unidad de Psiquiatría infantil y adolescente [ES] Psiquiatria e Psicologia Clínica [ES]
The objective was to obtain normalized data from the ADHD Rating Scale-IV-Preschool Version (ADHD-RS-IV-P) in a Spanish sample.
We translated and adapted the ADHD-RS-IV to our culture to obtain normalized data from a random representative sample of 1,426 Spanish preschool children (3 to <7 years old; 49.7% males). To analyze differences between evaluators, we used MANOVA. Internal consistency was assessed via Cronbach's alpha.
The mean age was 4.7 years old. There was a significant sex effect. The questionnaire had an internal consistency between .86 and .96 according to subscale and evaluator.
To evaluate ADHD in preschool children, it is necessary to use scores standardized by sex. Using a validated scale in schools and primary care centers may be useful for early detection of ADHD.
CITAÇÃO DO ARTIGO J Atten Disord. 2016 Feb 2. pii: 1087054715625300
A Clínica é o hospital privado com maiores recursos tecnológicos de Espanha, tudo num único centro.
Os profissionais da Clínica realizam um trabalho contínuo de investigação e formação, sempre em benefício do paciente.
Conheça porque é que somos diferentes em relação a outros centros sanitários. Qualidade, rapidez, comodidade e resultados.