Vergote I (1), Coleman RL (2), Pignata S (3), Bookman MA (4), Marth C (5), Herzog TJ (6), Gonzalez-Martin A (7), Copeland LJ (8); European Network of Gynaecological Oncological Trial Groups (ENGOT); GOG Foundation Inc..
(1) ENGOT/BGOG and University Hospital Leuven, Gynaecological Oncology, Leuven Cancer Institute, Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven, Belgium, European Union. Electronic address: Ignace.email@example.com.
(2) GOG-F and Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA.
(3) ENGOT/MITO Istituto Nazionale Tumori IRCCS Fondazione Pascale Napoli, Italy.
(4) GOG-F and Gynecologic Oncology Therapeutics, Kaiser Permanente San Francisco, San Francisco, USA.
(5) ENGOT/A-AGO and Obstetrics and Gynecology, Innsbruck Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria.
(6) GOG-F and Gynecologic Oncology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
(7) ENGOT/GEICO and Medical Oncology, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Madrid, Spain.
(8) GOG-F and Gynecologic Oncology, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and JamesCare Gynecologic Oncology at Mill Run, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
Gynecologic Oncology 01 AUGUST 2019
Joint EANM/EANO/RANO practice guidelines/SNMMI procedure standards for imaging of gliomas using PET with radiolabelled amino acids and [18F]FDG
Law I (1), Albert NL (2), Arbizu J (3), Boellaard R (4,5), Drzezga A (6), Galldiks N (7,8), la Fougère C (9), Langen KJ (8,10), Lopci E (11), Lowe V (12), McConathy J (13), Quick HH (14), Sattler B (15), Schuster DM (16), Tonn JC (17), Weller M (18).
(1) Department of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, 9, Blegdamsvej, 2100-DK, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark.
(2) Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany.
(3) Department of Nuclear Medicine, Clínica Universidad de Navarra, University of Navarre, Pamplona, Spain.
(4) Department of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands.
(5) Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
(6) Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
(7) Department of Neurology, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany.
(8) Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-3, -4), Forschungszentrum Julich, Julich, Germany.
(9) Division of Nuclear Medicine and Clinical Molecular Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany.
(10) Department of Nuclear Medicine, RWTH University Aachen, Aachen, Germany.
(11) Department of Nuclear Medicine, Humanitas Clinical and Research Hospital, Rozzano, Italy.
(12) Department of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA.
(13) Division of Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA.
(14) High-Field and Hybrid MR Imaging, University Hospital Essen, Essen, Germany.
(15) Department for Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany.
(16) Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, USA.
(17) Department of Neurosurgery, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Munich, Germany.
(18) Department of Neurology, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland.
European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 05 DECEMBER 2018
Ildefonso JA, Bengochea JM, Alcalde JM, Molina A, Gallego R.
Revista Española de las Enfermedades del Aparato Digestivo 30 SEPTEMBER 1989
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the greater private hospital with technological equipment of Spain, all in a single center.
The professionals of the Clínica perform continuous research and training, always to the benefit of the patient.
Learn why we are different from other healthcare centers. Quality, speed, comfort and results.