meet Dr. Fernando Pardo Sánchez
General Surgery & Digestion Specialist
Area of Expertise: study and treatment of liver tumours, retroperitoneal tumours and hepatic transplants
training andProfessional Career
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Santiago de Compostela (1975). He specialised in General Surgery & Digestion at the Autonomous University in Madrid (1980).
He now works as the Head of the Hepato-Bilio-Pancreatic Surgery and Transplants Unit at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
As a researcher
He has had more than 130 articles published in his field and participated in more than 200 national and international courses and conferences.
- Spanish Surgeons Association (AEC)
- International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS)
- International HPB Association (IHPBA)
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (SSAT)
- Spanish Transplant Surgery (SET)
- President of Spanish Hepatic Transplant Society (SETH)
Latest scientific publications
- The Post-SIR-Spheres Surgery Study (P4S): Retrospective Analysis of Safety Following Hepatic Resection or Transplantation in Patients Previously Treated with Selective Internal Radiation Therapy with Yttrium-90 Resin Microspheres.
- Conversion from Calcineurin Inhibitor-Based Immunosuppression to Mycophenolate Mofetil in Monotherapy Reduces Risk of De Novo Malignancies After Liver Transplantation
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.