- Patients requesting this service must be 16 years of age or older. For minors and the disabled, the request must be made by their parents or legal guardian, who must fill out a document specific for this purpose.
- The Second Opinion Consultation costs 335 euros if requested within Spain, and 510 euros for all other countries. The cost can be paid through a payment gateway or via bank transfer.
- The amount includes the costs of the courier service, the medical assessment and the follow-up phone call.
- Patients who wish to come to the Clinic for treatment will have the cost of the service discounted from the first invoice issued in their name.
- The Second Opinion Consultation is contingent on the accuracy of the information provided to the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. Furthermore, the report issued is for information purposes only. It is not considered a diagnosis or medical advice. Patients should not abandon or modify any medical treatment without first consulting their doctors.
- The Clínica Universidad de Navarra reserves the right to accept or reject any Second Opinion request. Any such rejection will be communicated within fifteen days, the documentation returned by courier service and the full amount of the service refunded, minus the cost of the courier.
- If the documentation received is not sufficient to make an assessment, a representative from the Clínica Universidad de Navarra will contact the patient or his/her legal guardian to request additional information.
- If this information cannot be provided, the documentation provided will be returned by courier and the amount paid will be refunded, minus the cost of the courier.
you maybe interested
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.