meet Dr. Wenceslao Torre Buxalleu
Thoracic Surgery Specialist.
training andProfessional Career
Graduate (1979) and Doctor (1989) in Medicine from the University of Santander. European Board of Thoracic Surgery (1997). Thoracic Surgery Specialist from the Hospital Marqués de Valdecilla (Santander, 1979-1984).
He has had internships in different Thoracic Surgery Departments in France and the United States.
As an educator
Since 1996, he has been an adjunct lecturer of Surgical Pathology in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Navarra.
As a researcher
He has had 40 articles published in international journals and 30 in national journals.
He has given over 100 lectures at conferences.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR)
- Member of the European Society of Videosurgery
- Member of the French Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Member of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Member of the Thoracic Surgeons Club
you maybe interested
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.