meet Dr. Marta Santisteban Eslava
Medical Oncology Specialist
training andProfessional Career
Graduated (1995) and was awarded her doctorate (2005) in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra. She specialised in Medical Oncology at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
She completed her training with a fellowship in Oncological Research and received a Certificate of Training in Molecular and Biological Techniques in the Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA. She was also a Research Collaborator in Oncology in this centre and in 2011, gained the Certificate in Clinical and Translational Research from the Mayo Clinic.
She now works as Codirector of the Breast Cancer Area at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra.
- American Journal of Gastroenterology since June 2008
- Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology since September 2008
- Case Reports in Gastroenterology since October 2008
- Navarra Health Records since February 2011
- Clinical Cancer Research since October 2012
- Tumour Biology since December 2012
As an educator
Associate Professor for the ANECA.
Associate Professor at the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine Research.
As a researcher
- Author of 26 articles, 3 books and 3 book chapters.
- She has made 37 presentations at conferences.
Latest scientific publications
- Impact of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) activating mutations and their targeted treatment in the prognosis of stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients harboring liver metastasis
- 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Resumen de las aportaciones translacionales y clínicas más relevantes
- Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM)
- Spanish Group for Neuro-Oncological Research (GEINO)
- Spanish Group for Breast Cancer Research (GEICAM) (in the neoadjuvance and translational research groups)
- Thematic Network for Cooperative Cancer Research (RTICC)
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.