meet Dr. Fco. Javier Salvador Rodríguez
Endocrinology and Nutrition Specialist
Area of Expertise: study and treatment of obesity and associated diseases
training andProfessional Career
Dr. Francisco Javier Salvador Rodríguez graduated (1977) and was awarded his doctorate (1986) in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Navarra. He specialised in Endocrinology and Nutrition at the University of Zaragoza (1981).
He was also a Clinical research fellow (1982-83) in the Department of Medicine at the Welsh National School of Medicine (Heath Hospital) in Cardiff (Great Britain).
As an educator
Associate Professor of Endocrinology at the University of Navarra Faculty of Medicine.
He has led around a dozen research projects Research.
As a researcher
He has written over 150 speeches and collaborated on more than 200 national and international books and magazines.
He has organized around 20 conferences and participated in over 200 national and international events.
Latest scientific publications
- Increased IL-32 Levels in Obesity Promote Adipose Tissue Inflammation and Extracellular Matrix Remodeling. Effect of Weight Loss
- Increased Obesity-Associated Circulating Levels of the Extracellular Matrix Proteins Osteopontin, Chitinase-3 Like-1 and Tenascin C Are Associated with Colon Cancer
- President of the Spanish Endocrinology and Nutrition Society
- Spanish Endocrinology and Nutrition Society
- European Neuroendocrine Association
- European Society for Clinical Investigation
- Endocrine Society
- Spanish Diabetes Society
- Spanish Society for the Study of Obesity
you mayBE INTERESTED
The Clínica is the spanish private hospital with the greatest technological equipment in one single center.
If you live outside of Spain and you wish to receive care at the Clínica, learn about our services for international patients.
Why we are different from other healthcare centers.
Quality, speed, comfort and results.